Monday 17 June 2013

A few bits I've made over the weekend :)

Good afternoon from sunny yet muggy Southampton.

I can actually move in my craft room!!!! HORRRRAY!! work surfaces still haven't arrived yet but its fine, I have my desk in front of the window, stereo all plugged in and all my craft bits away in there kind of correct places, HAHA, I have purchased storage drawers for all of my card stock and colored paper, painted an old unit and put my own personal touch on it, and taken off the doors of an old wardrobe and made some plain curtains to hide the contents of all my crafty bits :D among all that I have been enjoying the weather with Will and taking photos, BBQ's with family and friends, adventuring to Bournemouth beach and visiting their sea life center and watching the big cruise liners set off. I hope everyone enjoyed Fathers Day. Back to work tomorrow and what a hectic week I have ahead of me :( I love being busy but i'm sure we could all think of better places to spend our time!!

Thank you all for joining me today,  I have started making my own recipe book!!! So once i have completed it, I will share some snaps with you all. Take care

Nikki x
 Theodore our pet Ferret playing in the lounge

 Enjoying the sunshine in the New Forest and taking full advantage of the ice creams!!

 My dads Fathers Day card.


 The old unit that i have painted, glossed and decopatched letters to put on the front :)


 A shelf that has been decopatched!!

 Wills Fathers Day card from our bump.


A photo frame I decorated of me and my best friend Holly .


 A very happy fish

Me and Will in Bournemouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment