Sunday 31 January 2016

'Sky is the limit' all occassions card

Good morning everyone from a miserable southampton, so after work last night I came home, made myself a cup of tea and had a little play with my two free stamp sets from stampin up sale-a-bration 'Sky is the limit' and 'Flowering fields',  In this particular card I have used the sentiment from 'Sky is the limit' and the stamp from 'Flowering fields', using my new aqua marker I have used coordinating cardstock and inks to bring the image together. using my 3D foam foam pads I have added dimension and distressed the edges to draw the eye into the focal point. A simple yet elegant card which can be used for many purposes.   :D

So the washing's on and my daughter is running riot pretending theirs a dinosaur is our house, I might just try and persuade her to come and stamp with mummy for a while HaHa. Well I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday. Take care.

Nikki X

No comments:

Post a Comment