Thursday 17 May 2018

Minimal Supplies needed for today's card.

Good morning, good morning, excited to get your hands on the new stampin up annual catalogue?, if you have not already pre ordered one please pop over to my stampin up shop or contact me on any of the following at the bottom of the page to get your hands on one when they are released at the beginning of June. p&p will apply unless collected from myself.

                                          Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

                                             

So for today's little gem I thought I'd share a card with you that uses minimal supplies. This card is ideal for beginners, crafters who don't have a lot of stock or if you're away for the weekend and still want to make something this is absolutely perfect.


                              No automatic alt text available.

All you will need are:
1x ink pad ( I have used old olive in this card)
Stamp set: Rooted in nature for the image, and detailed with love for the sentiment (These will be available in the new catalogue)
small piece of twine (I have used the matching twine, the pack comes with 4 different colours with 4.6m on each spool)
                                                          Image result for stampin up natures twine
x2 tiny pearls (metallic pearls are available, 242 pearls all together, 121 in a silvery colour and the other half in a goldy colour. Unfortunately the cream ones I have used have been discontinued. 

Youtube: copy and paste for this cards tutorial:   https://youtu.be/XZHsAdU1OkY



Contact me for further information about the products used or to attend one of my classes on the following:

Facebook: craft-hearted
Instagram: crafthearted
Etsy: craftheartedshop
Youtube: Nikki hooper

No comments:

Post a Comment