Wednesday 8 May 2019

Wycombe homeless connection

Good morning all,
       
      How is everyone’s week?
I’m rather excited as I only have one night shift this week due to us being away the weekend eeeeeeek!


I had an email from one of our uk admin assistants asking for help. The help she needed was a few thank you cards to donate to ‘Wycombe homeless connection’ of course I wanted to help so emailed back straight away with a big YES ILL HELP! I knew the exact products to use.
A project kit of course, and to be specific I used the ‘incredible like you ‘ kit, unfortunately it has now been discontinued but we do have other beautiful kits in our new annual catalogue which goes live in June.  The kits are not only for beginners but for avid crafters too.

These are what I whipped up yesterday. They literally took no time at all as the kits come pre scored and die cut, all you have to do is assemble, add a few embellishments and stamp a sentiment!

                              Thank you Wycombe homeless connection you do a fab job!


If you would like to browse my online shop then click on the link bor direct message me for further details. 

If anyone would like me to send a FREE card to a charity then please email me on: 
craft-hearted@hotmail.com

🛒🛒🛒.  craft-hearted.stampinup.net   🛒🛒🛒

It’s very wet here in the south of England but I’m off to post these cards. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

~*~ Nikki ~*~
XX
Facebook: craft-hearted
Instagram: crafthearted 

No comments:

Post a Comment