Monday 13 January 2020

"you make me smile"

So I'm sat here in my craft area listening to hurricane Barbara thinking..... Thank goodness I'm in here 🤣.

Today's post is using a few of stampin ups new 'in colours'. Here is a list of all the products used to make this card. 
If you would like to place an order through me or simply purchase a catalogue then please message me and I will pop that I. The post within 2 working days. 

Products used
*Stamp sets- well said
                    -family party
* A4 card stock- whisper white
                           -rococo rose
                           -seaside spray
                           -terracotta tile
                           -pretty peacock
*Embossing powder- white
*Woven thread sequin assortment
*Mini library clips
*Metallic thread
*Pen- BIC intensity fine

😊I hope you have a lovely evening 😊


*~*Nikki*~*
       XX

No comments:

Post a Comment