Monday 22 February 2016

Happy Birthday card

Good evening all, so our puppy had his first haircut today :D he smells divine, so whilst he was being pampered we had a look round some of the shops in the near by town Then had my friend round for our normal Monday catch up and spaghetti bolognaise. Had enough time to make this 'Happy Birthday' card using stampin up products.

I've now decided to sell my cards and all money raised will be donated to a charity which is all too close to home 'brain tumor trust'. My boss is allowing me to set up a little space in our 2 offices to help me :).
Well anyway I'm off to get showered and have an early night as were going bride and bridesmaid dress shopping with my best friend who is getting married next year :D

Night all, thank you for stopping by.
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment