Tuesday 23 February 2016

Magnolia 'celebrate' card

Good evening all

           
so today has been a very proactive day. The bride has purchased her dress for her big day, I have tried my dress on and its gorgeous, fed and watered with a pint to celebrate our success followed by a little retail therapy :D beautiful . Hope you've all had a lovely day.

So here is this evenings card hope you like.
Using my aqua painter from stampin up i have selected 5 inks to color in this beautiful stamped image, cut and embossed using an old die, distressed the edge of my image with my Tim Holtz distresser , added a sentiment from stampin up 'birthday wishes' selection. Stamped, coloured and punched a flower from ' the flower shop' selection, added a few brads, gems and ribbon and that was it :D oh and i stapled the edge of my image :).

Hope you all like.
Thank you for stopping by
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment