Tuesday 24 March 2020

Happy mother's day. (breathtaking bouquet)

Good evening, good evening all! 


I received my goodies from stampin up just in time for 'lock down'. I haven't had much time to craft at the moment as I'm still working and trying to home school our little one but managed to have a little go just before mother's day using the new breathtaking bouquet. I love just sitting there chatting and colouring , I find it very therapeutic. 
If you haven't already you must try 'stampin blends' they are so lovely to colour with and are so easy to create shading and depth. 
If you would like a video tutorial on how to create this card please email or message me and I will upload to my YouTube channel. 

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon, I must tidy my desk before hitting the sack. 


Take care

*~*Nikki*~*
        XX

No comments:

Post a Comment