Thursday 26 March 2020

Stampinup 'happy birthday to you'

Good morning everyone, another beautiful day here in Hampshire! The sun's shining, the birds are singing and I'm led in bed staring out of the window. I'm taking full advantage of not having to get up at 6am. 
We have a few odd bits to do today so that should keep us busy for a few hours (pulling my hair out)

I wanted to share this quick and easy card with you today using the new 'happy birthday to you' saleabration set. Minimal supplies are required for this card, just a few bits of cardstock embossing powder and some stampin blends. To make this card click the YouTube video below.
             Must get out of bed now ☹️
                        Stay safe
                          Nikki
                             XX

Pop over to my online store.
nikki-hooper.stampinup.net

Instagram.
Craft_hearted

YouTube
https://youtu.be/M5cwMXSqAkA




No comments:

Post a Comment