Thursday 23 July 2020

Bermuda bay wedding invites

😝 So I write this post from my bed 😝

Happy Thursday everyone! Myself and mini me are taking it slowww today. We've been up and had breakfast but decided to return to bed for another hour 😍. There's a few things that need ticking on our to do list but they can wait for now.

"Life becomes so fast pace, sometimes we need to just give ourselves that down time" 

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
                                  So true!



     So a friend of mine asked me to make her wedding invitations 😬. I was so excited. We came up with a beautiful and elegant idea of using a retired stampin up die set 'so detailed thinlit  dies'. (This is one of the dies that I will never part with!) The end result were 35 of these 😊 
I wanted to say a little thank you for asking me to make her invites, so I decorated two stampin up delivery parcel boxes so that she can give her parents and in-laws a little gift when sending them their invites. 
I absolutely loved making these for Katie and her future husband ❤️

                     *I could nod off again*

So before I fall back to sleep I must start my day 
I hope you all love these invitations as much as I do. Have a fabulous day!

                             *~*Nikki*~*
                                    XX

No comments:

Post a Comment