Tuesday 21 July 2020

raspberry pots

Morning ðŸĪŠ it's Tuesday, the sun's shining and..... I'm at work, atleast only till 2pm then my X3 days off can commence I'm so excited! 

I have posted a few examples of decorating the raspberry pots that work keep for me, so I thought I'd add another one to my collection. 

This little beauty was decorated for my friends birthday on Sunday. It was filled with her favourite choccys 💚 why not upcycle or re use pots that you have. These pots are such a handy size 👌. 

Check out my website for further details on the prized peony bundle that has been used here. 

                       ðŸŒž  Have a fab day!  🌞
                                *~*Nikki*~*
                                        XX

   ðŸ›’🛒🛒 Nikki-hooper.stampinup.net 🛒🛒🛒   
            

No comments:

Post a Comment