Sunday 19 July 2020

#ecoconciouscrafting-jiffy bag

   Upcycling a jiffy bag 

Morning morning! It's that time again. 

The ecoconcious blog hop is back! This morning I'd like to share an old jiffy bag I cut to size and upcycled. This jiffy bag once held a gift I had purchased for a friend. Before throwing it away I thought of ways I could upcycle it so it can be used once again. I trimmed it to the size I wanted, heat embossed and die cut a floral image out of the new 'prized peony' stamp set, added a sentiment and a few pearls and this is the end result. Cute right?  This jiffy bag will be used for cards I am currently working on to ensure all the little pieces do not get lost. If you have a jiffy bag around why not try this idea.😊

I'm off to start the roast as the in-laws will be round soon. 
Enjoy the rest of your sunday! 

Lots of love 
*~*Nikki*~*
        XX
For all the products used pop over to my online shop.
Nikki-hooper.stampinup.net

Products used
Peony garden dsp- 152483- £10.75
Prized peony bundle- 154056- £53.00
Pearl basic jewels-144219- £4.75
Very vanilla cardstock- 106550- £9.00
Scalloped lace trim- 149593- £6.50
Gold embossing powder- 109129- £5.50
Tombow glue- 154974- £4.50
*Please note the gold library clip has now been discontinued

No comments:

Post a Comment